Modern lighting offers fantastic possibilities, however, this also requires a powerful and intelligent control system. Effective light consoles are often unaffordable or are not really flexible enough to realise the potential of your equipment. DMXControl permits you to maximise this potential without the need to spend a lot of money. You can download and use the software completely for free. All you just need is one of the many supported DMX interfaces and away you go! You are not forced to pay for an expensive interface and with that pay for the development of the software. DMXControl offers an open interface structure so that many people can participate in this freeware project.
Some of the features that DMXControl offers to you:
- Quick and easy operation of your DMX lighting fixtures
- Simple integration of your DMX equipment with the free DDF editor
- Easy to view screen due to free window positioning
- Graphical representation of your setup for the fast selection of the devices
- Quick external control through MIDI IN, DMX IN and joy-stick
- Impressive light shows through S2L, shape editor and audio player
Only added by Admins and only uploaded to The DMX Wiki Domain for guarding against Spyware etc… for latest versions always go to the softwares Main Website first!
http://www.thedmxwiki.com/software_archive/PDA-2-DMXC_1_0_Setup.zip PDA Control software