DMX Chaser 128
The DMX Chaser is a RS-485 bus transmitter which allows you to control lighting systems via the DMX512-protocol. The DMX-protocol is used for all kind of stageshows and lighting systems in discotheques. There is a multitude of possibility's to create a perfect lightshow with DMX-devices.
This project is for mobile discjockeys, theatergroups, bars and hobbyists. It shows you how cheap and easy it is to build your own DMX-controller and that you don't need expensive control-desks. The only thing you need is a PC or laptop and the DMX Chaser.
- serial interface connection
- USB-adaptor available
- 128 DMX-channels with full refresh-rate
- 115200 bits/s transfer rate to the controller
- “real” 250 kbits/s DMX-output
- several scenes can be stored
- saves the last scene in case of a PC crash
- supports lots of control commands
- cheap and easy to build
- very small and compact
- compatible with DMXControl and FreeStyler