Table of Contents
DMXKing UltraDMX Pro 5 Pin
The DMXking.com ultraDMX Pro product is a robust 3 universe bi-directional DMX512 interface communicating with the host computer over USB. An onboard Atmel microcontroller ensures complete timing accuracy and no flickering effects no matter what your computer is doing. Device communication using FTDI virtual COM port (VCP) or direct (D2XX) drivers allows use of any mainstream OS.
Operation in 3 universe mode (1 in, 2 out) requires compatible software. Enhanced mode is disabled automatically when standard (ENTTEC USB Pro) commands are received and only 1 universe operation can be achieved however all outputs are available.
A standalone mode is also available for DMX512 splitter functionality making the ultraDMX Pro product truly universal.
- Fully isolated between all XLR connectors and USB interface
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- DMX512 Transmitter and Receiver (OUT and IN)
- Tough metal enclosure with multiple mounting options
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- ANSI E1.11-2008 and E1.20-2006 compliant (DMX512-A and RDM).
- E1.11 Higher Protection Level “DMX512-A Protected” device.
- Internal double buffered DMX512 streams resulting in zero lost frames.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software suitable for ENTTEC USB Pro.
- Configuration utility (Windows platform only .NET 3.5 – contact support for other OS).
- Firmware update utility (Windows platform only .NET 3.5 – contact support for other OS).