Robert Juliat Espion 2
To test, analyse, check, visualize, capture, record, edit, amplify, regenerate, send cues… the ESPION2 is the perfect tool for technicians using the DMX 512 protocol. A stand-alone tool : ESPION 2 is a compact, sturdy device, small enough to fit in your hand:
- Send a DMX stream ( %, hexa) through various modes.
- Cable test in real time with display of the failure diagnosis.
- Personalized tests of moving lights through a fixture library (parameters,
- macros, tests…).
- Visualization of the DMX stream (bar graphs, %, hexa) with automatic search mode. 4
- Analysis of DMX stream : error %, characteristics, set up of record time…
- Line test : short-circuits, terminal plug…
- DMX level capture, parameters and cues recording….
- Restitution of cues, chasers.
- Booster / Regeneration of DMX stream : choice of frequency, backup, patch, LTP/HTP modes…
- Conversion digital / decimal (Dip switch).
By connecting the ESPION 2 to a computer* through the USB port, you will :
- Enjoy a user-friendly interface with the main features of the ESPION 2 and even more. Notably: visualization of incoming signal, recording scenes, playing chasers, testing moving lights and also upload/download cues recorded on the ESPION2 or on the computer,update the fixture library…
- Upgrade the ESPION 2 by downloading the free updates from our website.
- Name and identify your ESPION 2 thanks to an electronic tag system.
- Use the ESPION as a free interface to develop your own software
- ESTA DMX512-A and RDM ready…